An excursion to a Kibbutz is often arranged by cruise lines when in Israel, giving you a unique cultural experience.
- Visit Israel on Eastern Mediterranean and Suez Canal cruises which call at the ports of Haifa and Ashdod on the Mediterranean and occasionally, Eilat on the Red Sea.
- Visits to Jerusalem can be made from both Haifa and Ashdod, with Ashdod the closest port.
- From Haifa, visit Jerusalem, Nazareth, the Sea of Galilee and the Golan Heights.
- From Ashdod visit Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Masada, Dead Sea and the sparkling city and beaches of Tel Aviv.
- From Eilat visit Masada, Dead Sea and Sodom.
- Visit Jordan on cruises to the Suez Canal and Red Sea.
- From Aqaba, Jordan’s only seaport, you have the opportunity to visit ancient Petra, stunning Wadi Rum, a Bedouin camp as well as the highlights of Aqaba.
A unique opportunity is offered by Azamara Club Cruises on November 5, 2012 when Azamara Journey sails for 10 nights, round trip from Suez, Egypt calling at Aqaba, Jordan, Eilat, Israel plus Safaga and Sharm-el -Sheikh, Egypt, with two days in each port of call.
However you choose to visit Israel and Jordan, you are in for a unique travel experience.