Recently, Wendy & Bruce headed to Victoria for the annual Ensemble Executive Retreat for Canadian members. The multi-day event is specially designed for Ensemble agency owner/managers, and it took place at the Oak Bay Beach Hotel, a luxury hotel and resort in Victoria.
The conference was wonderful, and a large part of what made their time at the event such a success was the location. The combined elegance and luxury of the Oak Bay Beach Hotel was impressive and made it the perfect spot for their conference. Wendy & Bruce had nothing but great things to say about the service, location, and atmosphere and have helpfully compiled a list of reasons for you to consider Oak Bay for your next corporate event.
- Oak Bay Beach Hotel is in a fabulous location overlooking the ocean. The views don’t get much better than this!
- The meals prepared by the Oak Bay catering team were fantastic. It’s not always easy to prepare 5-Star food for such a large group, but the resort did so seamlessly.
- There are many activities available in and around the resort. From Yoga, hiking, biking, and golf, your event guests will never have to look far for something to do.
- WiFi is strong, and free throughout the hotel. We all know how important this is when you are traveling and working.
- The staff were friendly and accommodating – service in general was exemplary.
- The David Foster Foundation Theatre can accommodate up to 150 people for a banquet and is decorated with elegant hanging chandeliers, mahogany paneling, stage, piano and concession.
- The iconic Snug Pub was a fabulous place to spend the evening, and one can see why it has been a local’s favourite since it’s opening in 1954.
- Free parking under the hotel! With most places charging for parking nowadays this is a fantastic perk.
- The rooms have small kitchenettes, which is wonderfully convenient and makes it very easy to enjoy a snack from the comfort of your room, all while taking in the fabulous private view.
- Rooms have wonderful bath tubs that you can relax and unwind in, as well as a great selection of tea, coffee, and water.
All of these things help to make your stay feel like a luxurious vacation. So next time you are planning an event, don’t forget to check out this 5-Star Resort. You won’t be disappointed!