Looking for a winter escape? Here are just a few of the top reasons to shake off that rain, ditch the winter coat, and head to Hawaii this February!
1. Weather, weather, weather. Come February aren’t we all wishing for a break from the dreary weather? Get your daily dose of vitamin D from the wonderful Hawaiian sun!
2. Volcanoes! If the sun isn’t enough, let those steaming hot lava tubes keep you warm while you explore the impressive (and ever-expanding!) Hawaii Volcanos National Park.
3. The Culture. The warm-hearted Hawaiian hospitality will keep away those chills! The rich cultural legacy and the welcoming Aloha spirit will have everyone feeling hearty and cheerful in no time!
4. The Beautiful Beaches. While our beaches are wet, cool, and less than inviting this time of year, Hawaii has warm waters and soft sandy beaches just waiting for you to dip your toes into. So lose those layers and head down to the shore!
5. The Amazing Hikes. If you’re still not completely warmed, these hikes will do the trick! Hawaii has some impressive trails including Diamond Head, Kilauea Craters Trail, & the Olomana Trail. Whether you want to traverse through a rainforest, across a beach, or up a volcano these hikes will get your heart pumping. And best of all, you’ll get to experience some of the most beautiful vistas and exotic trails out there!
If you’re ready to escape and would like more information on what Hawaii can offer you contact one of our experienced travel agents today!