The brochure is cool. The itineraries are fun. The ships are hipster. Uniworld has launched a completely new brand – U by Uniworld – and it’s pretty exciting.
Finally someone has created a river cruise perfectly suited for 21 – 45 year olds. As much as we love the River Cruise options that are currently out there, they do tend to cater for older travelers. Even if you searched a whole River Cruise ship up and down, it is highly unlikely to find an under- 40 year old strolling the decks on their own. And this is why U by Uniworld is just so innovative. They’ve seen a gap in the market and they’ve taken the opportunity to create something new.
River Cruising may not immediately come to mind in the heads of youngsters when they think of embarking on an European adventure. But when you look at the itineraries and the ships on offer with U by Uniworld, you realise that this is perfect hassle-free millennial travel.
Check out these key features:
• Trendy black exterior, rooftop bars and Parisian influenced décor – just perfect for Instagram-enthusiasts
• Just as fun onboard as offboard with a range of daily activities such as Chef’s Table Cooking Classes, Silent Disco, Painting Classes, Yoga and more!
• Later excursion start times for those who like their late nights and more sleep
• You design your vacation – choose to discover the cities on your own or embark on creative excursions, like Scavenger Hunts around the Louvre
• The two ships, called The A and The B, are set to cover 6 countries and 4 rivers, taking you to fun, lively cities like Amsterdam, Bratislava, Budapest, Frankfurt, Honfleur, Nuremberg, Paris and Vienna
• Sailings that take you to the heart of Festivals – celebrate Oktoberfest, the Paris Jazz Festival, the Sziget Festival or King’s Day Festival, due to U by Uniworld’s impeccable timing
So what do you think? Are you interested in cruising with U by Uniworld? Know someone that might be? Get in contact with Deborah@lloydstravel.com or your favourite Lloyds Travel Agent today for more information on this new cruise line!